Self-Storage Units in Southport
Do you live in Southport and are Finding it Hard to Rent a Quality Self Storage Unit?
So many of us find space a common problem – whether it comes to items overfilling our homes, or equipment we hardly ever use lying around and getting in the way at work. Once sheds and stockrooms are full to the brim, you may bite the bullet and start making trips to the tip – even if much of what you plan to throw away is likely to come in handy in the future. However, this doesn’t need to be the case! There is always the option of local self-storage units. Perhaps you have done your research into this possibility already and discovered that it is out of your price range. Or perhaps, when it came to size or general availability, you couldn’t find the right self-storage in Southport for you. But did you consider searching further afield for this kind of storage solution? You may be surprised to learn this is a possibility and you won’t even have to take time out of your busy schedule or splash out on petrol to shift truckloads of stuff to a different town. How? Well, there are companies out there who will do it for you. We don’t mean taking on the extra cost of a third party courier. We mean that the firm that provides the storage may just be happy to collect and transfer the goods for you. Not only does this cut out any middle men, but it also means that the people handling your property will be seasoned experts, meaning that breakages and incorrect packing will be out of the question. So, is there a company that actually provides this solution? Absolutely. It’s us! Read on to find out further information about our services.
What Can The Storage Team Do For Me?
If you’re looking for high quality storage in Southport, we have come up with a great idea to help solve your problem. We, The Storage Team, have facilities in both St Helens and Wigan and currently have rooms available to rent… 824 to be exact! The issue we know you have, however, is that our facilities are at least a 30 minute drive away. Here’s the good bit… We have a sister company called The Removal Team, which currently moves many of our customers into our storage facilities every month. We figured that if we could put an incentive in place to make it easy and cost effective for customers in Southport, then we’d be sure you would use our facilities, despite them not being local to you. Afterall, once your items are securely packed into one of our storage rooms, how many times are you likely to need to retrieve anything from them. Once? Twice? Maybe three times at most?
Here’s the deal you get…
- A professional removal from Southport into storage by a member of the British Association of Removers (genuinely worth over £500)
- A professionally packed room that optimises the space, meaning that you are not paying for wasted space or a bigger room than necessary
- Thick waxed blankets that will protect your items and minimise the risk of damage to possessions during transit
- Full insurance for your items during transit, up to a maximum of £100,000
- A convenient removal and self-storage process, that is simple and completely stress-free
Our Professional Full House Removal Options from Southport:
- No Commitment to Stay in Storage
- Minimum 8 Week Stay
- Minimum 12 week stay
Even if you don’t want to commit to any length of stay, our prices are competitive, and we take care of everything on your behalf. We do all the hard work and protect your furniture in the process. Not forgetting of course, that we’ll probably save you from having to use a larger room. Our professional removal staff do this day in, day out and they will pack your storage unit as efficiently as possible.
Our Storage Rooms
So, we’ve talked about getting your items to our storage facility, but what do we offer you in the way of storage once your personal possessions arrive here?
- Paperless electronic sign up – there’s no need to visit our facility to sign up
- An individually alarmed room with a unique alert system, should anyone other than you gain access to the room
- A unique PIN code for you to gain access to and from the facility
- A padlock whereby only you hold the key (or you can leave the key in our safe hands)
- Unlimited FREE access within our long opening times, 7 days a week
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE use of kitchen facilities including FREE tea and coffee
- Genuine bespoke valid industry approved self-storage insurance cover
- An ongoing professional service. We are a long time member of the UK’s Self Storage Association and, as such, we adopt their fair trade terms and conditions. We also have over 12 years of trading experience, with facilities in both St Helens and Wigan and over 70,000 sq. ft of storage space
What You Need to Do Next:
If you decide that this offer is too good to turn down, you just need to do the following 3 things:
- Decide which sized room you require by viewing our rooms here then calling us on 01744 811 822 to further discuss and receive a quote
- Either visit our facility to view the actual room required or have one of our removal surveyors visit you at home to perform a professional survey to confirm the exact size of room needed and the details of the move
- Confirm your moving date and sign up either electronically at home or visit one of our facilities to do so there.
Then sit back and simply let us do all the hard work… just remember to keep the lads stocked up with plenty of tea and biscuits as they work hard throughout the day for you!