Need Domestic Storage?
For the domestic customer, whether you’re moving house and need somewhere to store your entire possessions, or simply just need to free up more space at home, The Storage Team in St Helens can accommodate your every need.
Our Storage Facility in St Helens Benefits From (despite what our competitors may deliberately misinform you!):
- Over 500 Individually Monitored Alarmed Rooms with Unique Alert System.
- 24/7 Monitored & Minimum 30 day Recorded HD CCTV in all of our corridors.
- Main Building Benefits from Alarm Monitoring Out of Hours.
- FREE Wi-Fi for all our customers.
- FREE use of Kitchen Facilities including FREE Tea and Coffee.
- FREE Plentiful Parking.
- FREE Packing Boxes Just for Making an Appointment with us!
- FREE use of Trolleys and Moving Equipment.
- Genuine Valid Industry Approved Self Storage Insurance Cover (request to view our policy terms).
- FREE Professional Removal into our Facility worth over £500 (T&Cs apply).
- FREE use of Meeting Rooms.
- A Trusted Local Run Business that’s Spent 12 years Serving the Local St Helens Community.
- A Lengthy Member of the UK’s Self Storage Association (SSAUK).
- Paperless Electronic Sign Up …. you don’t even have to visit us to set up your room!
When choosing a self storage company, beware of the saying, “If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.”
Make sure you do your research on the actual company itself and confirm that they are fit to safely store your items. A simple Google search of their name can reveal all you need to know…
If you have sold your property and need temporary storage, then we have the ideal solution. You can store your belongings in your own secure storage room which only you have access to. You can visit your possessions as many times as you like within our long opening hours, and access is completely FREE.
You can also declutter your home before putting it on the market and help add value and appeal to your property whilst helping to sell it a lot quicker too.
Re-decorating your home?
You may not want your expensive Chesterfield to look like a plasterer’s radio, so why not store your furniture with us?!
Your belongings will be safe and secure in our modern, clean and dry self storage facility.
Short of space at home?
Free up space in your loft, spare room or garage by renting one of our rooms to provide you with that little bit of extra room you have always craved.
Store anything from your garden furniture, your winter/summer clothes, your hobbies or even your sports equipment.
We can store anything as long as it’s not illegal, perishable or flammable.